5 of the best blackout blinds
We roundup 5 of the best blackout blinds around
Blackout blinds are a great way to block out light in a nursery to help your baby to sleep undisturbed while it’s light outside. We take a look at some of the best around.
The Gro Company
Anywhere portable blackout blind with suction cups
- Creates a completely dark environment by attaching to the window with suction cups
- Adapts to fit any window up to a maximum size of 130cm by 198cm.
- It has a Velcro re-sizing system and is machine washable
We love that this black out blind can travel with you wherever you go to and comes with a handy travel bag.
Grey Herringbone blackout roller blind
- This blind has a plain grey design
- It features a subtle herringbone texture and a blackout lining to prevent unwanted light entering. It is available in a range of widths.
We love the great price of the blackout blind.
Blinds 2 Go
Balloons Flying High blackout roller blind
RRP From £31.95
- This blackout roller blind uses easy fit universal brackets suitable for top, side and face fitting.
- It includes a strong rust free aluminium roller tube
We love the fun, bright design of this roller blind.
Starry Night blackout roller blind
- Can be fitted either inside or outside the window recess, to the wall or ceiling
- Can be reverse rolled - this gives a close fit to the window helping eliminate light
We love the great night time design of this blackout blind.
- The blackout blind has a special coating to not let any light through.
- The blind is cordless for increased child safety.
We love the great price of this blind and that there are no cords that can be dangerous for young children.