5 of the best baby shower gifts
We roundup 5 of the best baby shower gifts around
Many mums-to-be have a baby shower to celebrate the imminent arrival of their new baby. It’s customary to take a present so we take a look at some of the best baby shower gifts around now.
Newborn gift basket
- Whitewash wicker basket packed with useful newborn accessories including scratch mitts, baby socks and a newborn cotton hat you'll also find a white bandana bib and a soft brush & comb set.
We love this beautiful collections of essentials for any newborn.
Mamas & Papas
Double Scan Frame
- Made from white painted wood, with three photo spaces for your first, second scan and first photograph.
- Either hung on the wall or propped on a shelf.
We love this way to display your scan photos and your first precious photo of your baby.
Not on the High Street
Mum To Be' Letterbox Gift Set
- Each pack contains:
- Baby is Brewing - Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea 20g.
- Beefayre – Lavender & Bergamot Mummy Bee Lip Balm.
- Sheffield Skincare Company – Bump Balm. 60ml
- Nathalie Bond Organics – Extra Sensitive Soap. 115g.
- The Natural Candle Company – New Beginnings Candles. 3 x Organic Plant Wax Tealights.
We love this gift idea as it focuses on the mum-to-be.
Flower Stork Bud - Birth Certificate Keepsake
- Individual flower buds inside a white gift box with a flower stork gift tag and finished with a bow.
- Each flower bud contains one pair of baby socks (sized 3-6 months).
- Available in white, pink or blue.
We love this gorgeous keepsake to keep your baby's birth certificate on display.
Maison Du Monde
OURSON newborn gift set with drawers
- This box contains 10 different-sized drawers for keepsakes: first teeth, bib, maternity bracelet, curls of hair and more.
- The soft, neutral tones are suitable either for a boy or a girl.
We love this display set of drawers to keep all your little one's keepsakes safe.