Things you should never say or do to your pregnant partner
Would your other half dare do any of these? Surely not
How to wind up your pregnant partner
Would your partner dare to do any of the below? (We doubt he would!)
1. Take food from your plate - now that is brave!
2. Make plans for a weekend away just after the baby is due.
3. Tell you they're too busy to attend an antenatal class.
4. Pass comment on your changing bump and boobs.
5. Ask you if you're sure it's not twins.
6. Keep talking about their pre-baby bucket list they just have to complete.
7. Give you a post-pregnancy workout DVD.
8. Keep on about their impractical dream sports car.
9. Tell you that you're 'over-reacting' - No it's not the pregnancy hormones!
10. Tell friends they're drinking for 2 on a night out.
11. Overly use the term 'we're pregnant'.
And worst of all:
12. Invite THEIR mother round to give you birth and parenting advice.