How to save at the movies
A trip to the cinema is a nice day out, but it can leave a hole in your pocket, here’s some easy ways to save at the movies
There’s no doubt that a trip to the cinema with little ones can set you back a good few pounds these days.
We’ve put together some money saving tips for a trip to the movies so you don’t break the bank.
1. Take your snacks with you
2. Look out for children’s screenings as often cheaper
3. Take a look at a few cinemas around you, as some may be cheaper than others
4. Off peak times can also be away to get a cheaper ticket
5. Sometimes joining a cinema’s loyalty club can help you save money each time you go
6. Go as a family as many cinemas offer family deals
7. Look out for promotions on other things you have to see if they have offers on cinema tickets
8. Don’t let the kids convince you they have to see it in 3D, they will enjoy it just as much in 2D