Our pick of some of the best pregnancy apps and baby apps
Here’s why we love these pregnancy apps for bump and beyond, available now.
Apps are a great help for pregnancy, babies and family life. Whether it’s for helpful advice, value for money or to find out what’s going on in your area, there’s an app for everything.
We’ve tried, tested and rounded up a few of our favourites - designed to make life easier.
British Red Cross - Baby and Child First Aid
Help babies or children in a range of first aid situations with the Red Cross app.
This baby app features useful tips, animations and video clips, helping you learn what to do in a wide range of first aid situations from choking to broken bones.
You can test your knowledge using the app’s built-in first aid quizzes, and there is also a handy tool to record your child's medication needs and any allergies.
As the information you need is all hosted on the app itself, no internet connection is needed once it has been downloaded.
FreeMind App - Making Meditation Easy
As a mum-to-be or new mum, you’re bound to feel a little apprehensive and sometimes worn-out with this exciting new journey you’re on. Surprisingly, a few minutes of mindful meditation is a great, safe and natural way to help relax, recharge yourself and look after your own wellbeing.
FreeMind is a powerful meditation and mindfulness app, dedicated to making meditation easy, engaging and enjoyable. Its basic training is completely free and it will teach you a huge amount about meditation, mindfulness and how to create and enjoy an amazing life balance in your busy world.
Learning mindfulness meditation needn’t take up much of your day. It’s actually very simple and a few minutes every day really can make such a difference.
Market of Mums - Shopping app for parents
Market of Mums is the simple, friendly social shopping app for parents with amazing finds and exclusive celebrity one-offs. And for a limited time only, you can claim an annual Kids Pass worth £39.99 free with any purchase!
Plus you can join thousands of mums who make a mint selling on their children’s out worn garments and out grown baby gear, including celebs such as Ferne McCann, Cara de la Hoyde and Dan Osborne selling their pre-loved baby gear.
Why use Market of Mums?
- Specialises solely in the Parent and Baby market. The ‘eBay’ for mums.
- No listing fees. Only a small commission fee on any items sold.
- An audience of mums (and dads!) growing by the 1,000s every week!
- All transactions are through PayPal, which is the safest and securest payment gateway (ensuring all our buyers and sellers are covered by the buyer/seller protect). PayPal charge a small fee of 3.4% + 20p per transaction.
- Extremely simple to use. Upload a photo, write a short description and set the price. It’s as simple as 1-2-3.
Bounty - Ultimate pregnancy, birth and baby app
Our personalised pregnancy and baby app gives you all the practical help and entertaining insight you’ll need to enjoy your journey. Plus, you can use it to collect your FREE Bounty packs!
- Collecting your FREE Bounty packs
- Connecting to your local NHS hospital to access advice and leaflets
- Practical advice on health, preparing for baby, best buys, birth and more
- Day by day articles for you and your baby
- Organising your appointments, baby shopping list and midwife details
- Womb with a view and actual baby foot size tracker
- Exclusive vouchers on top brands