5 of the best books for babies
We roundup 5 of the best books for babies around
You can never start too early getting your baby used to books and there is a huge selection of books out there designed for little ones.
Here’s our pick of our favourites.
Baby's Very First Noisy Book - Jungle
- The colourful book includes sounds such as cheeky monkeys, hissing snakes, purring tigers and squawking parrots.
- A hardback book that will be safe in little hands.
We love the options for little ones to press the buttons to hear the animal sounds.
That's Not My...
That's Not My Unicorn
- That s not my... series has launched the 50th in it's series, That's Not My Unicorn.
- It is a sparkly, touchy-feelly book to gain the attention of babies and toddlers.
We love the Not My Series that has become popular with babies everywhere.
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- This classic story has won over millions of readers with its vivid and colourful collage illustrations.
- It has die-cut pages and finger-sized holes to explore.
We love this classic baby book that is as popular now as it was when we were babies.
- It follows a baby through the day in a style full of wit, charm and ingenuity.
- A series of holes peeping through to the next page.
We love this modern classic will peep holes into the next page that babies love.
Clap Hands: A First Book for Babies
- A board book to help engage babies with reading.
- Helps teach your little one to clap their hands.
We love the simplicity of this early book that helps engage babies with reading and clapping.