– Acknowledged as a hip-healthy baby carrier by Interntional Hip Dysplasia Institute.
– Crafted with Oeko-Tex certified materials free of harmful chemicals.
– Ergonomic leg position with wide seat area.
– Offers 4-way front and back carrying options.
– Perfect for newborns – no infant insert needed.
– Optimal height position for your newborn.
– Lower height position for older babies.
– Adjust the width of the leg openings in the facing-in position.
– After 5 months, fold the head support down to carry your baby in a front-facing position.
– Simple and secure back carrying position from 12 months.
– Safely swivel your toddler from a front to back carrying position without removing your shoulder straps.
– Upright carrying position keeps airways free, and allows you to monitor their breathing.
– Legs and arms can move freely, encouraging muscle development, motor skills and balance.
– Extra-padded shoulder straps.
– Good stability and support in the waist belt.
– Carry your child’s weight on your hips, preventing back and shoulder discomfort.
– Age Specifications:
– Suitable for use from newborn to 3 years.
– Minimum age outward-facing: 5 months.