– The plate’s shape and edges make it easy for your child to scoop up food against the edge.
– The shape of the rim makes it difficult for your child to grab hold of the plate or tip it over.
– The rubber edging underneath prevents the plate from sliding about on the table.
– The short handle on the cutlery is easy for small hand to grip.
– A lower ring prevents your child’s hand sliding too far down the sppon and fork.
– A groove on the back of the handle prevents the cutlery from sliding down in the plate.
– All kitchen products from BabyBjörn comply with the relevant plastic safety requirements in both Europe and the USA.
– Recommended for children from 4 months.